Next week I am flying out to North Carolina see my good friend and mentor Jerry West. I first met Jerry back in 2001 during my first Search Engine Academy where Jerry was one of the guest speakers.
Since, Jerry has become one of the most successful affiliate marketers in our industry earning a six figure income each month!
The following article is from an Affiliate Marketing Workshop that Jerry presented back in 2007 in Atlanta, it is worth a read if you’re interested in modeling your business after one of the masters of our community:
Affiliate Marketing is one of the easiest […]
Have you ever asked any of these questions about affiliate marketing?
• Can anybody guide me how affiliate marketing works?
• If suppose I put some affiliate links on my website, how would I know if a person has clicked my referral links. Is there some way to know this?
• Can a company cheat with its affiliate marketing program by not giving payment?
• What kinds of products should you promote?
• What about CPA or cost per acquisition – lead generation?
• What makes the Best Offer?- What things should you be looking for in an affiliate offer.
• What are the top mistakes affiliates make?
If so you will not want to […]
I had a few members of our Arizona SEO Training Meetup members contact me over the weekend who watched my last video on doing competitive research and commented that they felt it was a great video but asked if I could put together a similar video on how to create an affiliate account.
I thought what a great idea, so tonight I put a ten minute presentation together.
I comment in the video and I want to reinforce this prior to you watching the video that yes, there are lots of people that make LOTS of money doing affiliate advertising, however in […]