Las Vegas SEO Training Workshops
SEO Training From Search Engine Academy Las Vegas
- New Topics
- 2-day Essentials Search Engine Optimization Workshop
- 3-day Advanced Search Engine Optimization Workshop
- 5-day Comprehensive Search Engine Optimization Workshop
- SEO Certification
- Location of Las Vegas SEO Training Academy
Next Las Vegas Date Pending – Jan 2011
The 3-day Advanced SEO training program gives you additional strategies and tactics employed by top SEM agencies nationwide. Finally the 5-day Comprehensive SEO training program offers you everything you need to know to get your website listed in the search engines and most importantly, market your website successfully to your visitors once they arrive.
New Topics for 2010!
New – – Discover all of the latest high-performance SEO skills for 2010 at the Las Vegas Search Engine Academy. Gain exemplary skills in advanced local search. Study actual client success examples and step up your own creativity using things like video optimization success strategies for high traffic and conversion.
Prior students who have attended our one week training class have commented that this single two hour segment on local search was worth the entire tuition of the one week workshop in that it enabled them to immediately start creating their own local search consulting business.
New – – YouTube is the second most popular search engine in the world and is also owned by Google. Do you know how to optimize your videos for SEO and get them on the Search Engine Results Pages of Google? Get the skills you will need to create your own videos using a low cost video camera and to optimize your videos so they show up in Google’s Universal search listings.
New – Keyword Research and SEO Tools – Once you take this segment of our Workshop, you will discover when you “Look at Google with a fresh pair of ‘Google Eyes,’ you will see everything you need to know on how to properly market your website and identify\ your keywords for organic and PPC. Plus, you’ll learn how to optimize your written copy to utilize “Natural Language Processing.”
You will be walked through tips and tricks utilizing Google’s Keyword Tool, the Wonder Wheel, Google Insight for Search. You will also learn how to use other subscription paid keyword tools including Market Samurai, Word Tracker and SpyFu.
SEO Training Course Day 1
- Discover a complete 6-step system for performing effective search engine marketing
- Learn how to perform keyword research that will attract your target market
- Write content that will turn visitors into paying customers
- Free Keyword tools Google Keyword tool, Insight for search, Wonder Wheel
- Find out the importance of finding the right keywords for your niche and why proper placement on your web pages is important
- Discover how to improve your Click-through Ratios
SEO Training Course Day 2
- Learn optimal techniques to get your pages indexed by the Search Engines.
- Find out what it takes to monitor your progress and the tools to help you get started.
- Understand the benefits of working with ranges of pages.
- Discover what it takes to stay out of trouble with the search engines by learning about anti-spamming guidelines.
- Learn why submitting your site to directories is important and how to choose the correct directories.
- What is Link Popularity and why is it important.
- Receive internal and external link building strategies that will make it easier for the search engines to find your web pages.
- Learn about the missing element in SEO: Creativity and find out how you too can get your creative juices flowing!
- Basics of Local Search
- Why blogs and articles are so important and blogging tips
- Get your site reviewed and walk away with a customized action-plan to get your website optimized for maximum performance.
- Learn about technologies that can improve your conversion rates and capture phone calls right from your web site.
SEO Training Course Day 1
- Review the 6-step optimization process taught in the Essentials class to help you retain this important information.
- Work on advanced keyword resource strategies.
- Learn techniques that will help you write effective sales copy that gets results.
- Understand how the personalization of search results is changing the rules in the SEO Industry.
- Find out the best approaches for setting up a blog and learn about the art writing interesting blog posts.
- Creative ideas for implementing user generated content (UGC).
- Learn advanced Local Search techniques
- More custom website reviews and questions from our students.
SEO Training Course Day 2
- What is Natural Language Procession g and how can it help my website?
- “Google Eyes” – Looking at Google with a fresh pair of “Google Eyes” to identify the theme and keyword triggers you should have in your copy.
- How to develop a unique selling proposition that retains your visitor’s interest and gets them digging deeper into our web sites.
- Video Marketing, how to optimize your videos for video social marketing
- Why are database driven sites unique when it comes to SEO and how can we make sure we get maximum advantage from SEO?
- What is Social Media Marketing and how can it help boost sales?
- How to quickly gain exposure in Google, Yahoo!, and others within 24 to 48 hours
- What is Pay Per Click, why a good quality score in important and who are the players?
- How to optimize your copy for Google Adwords to receive high quality scores while lowering your bid price and increasing placement.
- How to use Google Webmaster tools and Yahoo Site Explorer
- Learn how to implement Google Analytics on your website and why this is a must!
- Find out about the tools offered by the search engines to increase your web site’s success
SEO Training Course Day 3
- Learn about competitive intelligence and multi-variate analysis and how these tools can help increase your website’s rankings
- Learn the power of article marketing
- What problems might your site run in to and how can they be fixed? Will talk about technical issues that come up and practical ways to fix them.
- Sure fire strategies to build your SEO business
- Group Q&A
- Final Exam
- Wrap-up and awards
The 5-day comprehensive SEO training course is a combination of the 2-day Essentials course and the 3-day Advanced course offered in a one-week time frame. Even if you think you have the experience and know the basics, it is highly recommended that you take the full five day course.
You save around $500 when you sign up for the full week and take advantage of the early-bird special!
The Comprehensive course gives you everything you need to know in developing, to optimizing and marketing your website effectively.
Make New Friends
When you spend a week with fellow classmates, you make friends for life! It’s fun to connect with like-minded professionals.
Search Engine Optimization Certification
At the end of the 5-Day Comprehensive and the 3-Day Advanced workshops, students can choose to be tested on the knowledge they have retained during the workshop. Students who take the exam and receive a score of 76% or above on the online exam will receive Search Engine Optimization Certification.
As a Certified Advanced Search Engine Marketer, you will receive a search engine optimization certificate which you can proudly display. In addition, you will receive a Search Engine Workshops seal in a web image format for you to display on your website that tells all who come to your site that you have been trained in Search Engine Marketing best practices and have search engine optimization certification.
The Search Engine Academy of Arizona training courses have been certified through the University of Southern Mississippi, home state of Robin Nobles, founder of the Search Engine Academy. Not only can you receive search engine optimization certification, you can choose to earn 1.3 CEU’s for completing the Essentials workshop, 2.0 CEU’s for the advanced Workshop and 3.3 CEUs for completing the comprehensive course. Many employers will pay for workshops and seminars when they can be taken for CEU’s. Please contact us more information.
Location Of Las Vegas SEO Training Workshops
The Las Vegas Search Engine Academy SEO Training Workshops are held in the conference center of the Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall located at 5111 Boulder Highway, just a few quick miles from the Las Vegas Strip.
Sam’s Town Hotel boasts 646 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, a outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool, laundry and valet services and non smoking floors.
Sam’s Town also offers an 18 screen movie theater, a bowling center, rotisserie buffet and shuttle service to many of the popular attractions along the Las Vegas Strip.
In only one month I was able to achieve a first page listing for my website. Roy’s teachings gave me a much fuller understanding of how the major search engines work and his simple six step process was easy for our inhouse development team to implement and follow. Roy personally consulted with us during the entire phase of our project and answered all our questions promptly. If you’re interested in promoting your business online or improving your rankings, you should sign up for this class today!
– Bill Rouski
As a manager for a non profit health institute I found Ginette’s and Roy’s SEO lessons a great learning experience. The class size was small and intimate allowing them to personally go over all of the material and terms at a level I was able to understand.
While I designed my very first website I became a subscriber of Roy’s SEO Tip of the week. His tips gave me basic overview of the methods used in SEO and I really enjoyed his news features he posts on his SEO blog. But what I really enjoyed in attending his workshop was meeting and networking with all other other people and website owners. This SEO session shaved years off of my goal in launching my own product based website.
As the economy started its downturn, I felt it necessary to update my skills to improve future job opportunities by attending the Search Engine Academy SEO training workshop. As a beginner in SEO, I first contacted John Alexander who is one of the founders of the SEA. He told me about the classes Roy held here in Phoenix and that he was one of the academy’s leading instructors. Roy’s prices were very competitive it was truely worth my investment. After the training Roy still helps with his free mentoring program with his SEO Alumni community.
After discovering this training through one of my firms web hosting providers I can simply say that this classroom based training was more then I expected. As a real estate broker the advice and expertise will assist me in my competitive arena where I am competing with hundreds of other websites. One of the areas I really enjoyed was the Roy’s assessments of our websites and how he showed us that the sources of our incoming links that we were buying were of no benefit.
Webinar Replay How to Increase Conversions and Traffic to Your Website
October 16th, 2014
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/seotrainingsw.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/seoroadmap/sidebar.php on line 55
VIEW ALL WEBINARS >