Onsite SEO Training
With my Custom Onsite Training program, we can build comprehensive SEO and/or PPC training based specifically on your needs and delivered onsite at your location.
How It Works
Step 1: Free Initial Consultation
Contact me for a free consultation . Together we will discuss your needs, review your website(s) and the website(s) of your competitors and create a preliminary plan of attack. I will then follow up with you and provide a proposal that will include my suggested strategy and tactics, resource requirements from your company and ours, timeline and milestones, and my fees.
Step 2: Pre-Training Research & Development
If you decide to move ahead, before we travel to your location we will discuss your current situation and future goals via phone and email. We’ll also get to know the backgrounds of your participating staff so that we can tailor the content to meet their knowledge and expectations. As part of this process, we will:
- Review your current site usage (we encourage you to give us access to your webmetrics and/or send us your web server log file for us to review, )
- Analyze your current search rankings, review your on-page and off page factors, examine your site architecture, linking programs, and other related factors
- Make sure we understand the objectives you’re trying to meet: i.e. lead generation, sales, support, corporate presence, etc
- Outline the resources your allocating to the project
- Solidify the timeframe and production benchmarks you’re looking to achieve
Step 3: Onsite Training
Because of the extensive pre-training prep work we do, we’ll be able to hit the ground running as soon as we arrive at your location. The training could last one day or several days, depending on the scope of the project.
Best of all its, tailored to your corporate needs. We provide strategic planning, training, and will even manage the process going forward. Its all a la carte.
Webinar Replay How to Increase Conversions and Traffic to Your Website
October 16th, 2014
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/seotrainingsw.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/seoroadmap/sidebar.php on line 55
VIEW ALL WEBINARS >