Google Penguin and Panda Checklist
Has your site’s rankings been decimated by the Google Penguin and/or Panda update?
Trying to figure out what exactly caused Google to slap down your website can be a very time consuming and expensive process.
As an example, you spend a ton of money to use one of those automated programs which scrapes your site, prioritizes recommendations, and then you spend days fixing what it says is wrong with your site.
Because of this, I’m sharing with you my list of the TOP 14 things you can do right now that will NOT cost you any money and which I GUARANTEE will help your site rank higher. This is my gift to our SEO Community.
Step 1: Penguin/Panda Checklist:
- Check your site for Panda issues by copy-pasting snippets of content into Google’s search engine
- Check for canonicalization issues
- Add a Sitemap (WordPress users use Yoast)
- Fix Broken Links as reported by Webmaster Tools
- Get on a unique IP address (Contact me for unique IP hosting options)
- Eliminate duplicate content on your website
- Robots and htaccess protection
- Copyscape check your content for scrapped content
- Eliminate all duplicate title & description tags
- Improve site speed – (Google Caffine Update)
- Eliminate Validation errors
- Replace stock photos with unique photos
- Create Google Profile & Authorship for your business
- Internal Linking structure check
Step 2: Full Penguin/Panda Site Audit
If going through my checklist of the top 14 items, your website is still not ranking where you would like it, it’s time to call in a professional!
My team and I have been performing Penguin and Panda thousands of site audits over the past 16 months!
The cost of a full site audit of course will depend on the size of your website because we go through your entire site page by page. Typically, costs range between $795 to $1495.
For more information about having a full site audit done for your website, call me at 800-881-8736 and/or use the contact page on this website.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
Webinar Replay How to Increase Conversions and Traffic to Your Website
October 16th, 2014
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/seotrainingsw.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/seoroadmap/sidebar.php on line 55
VIEW ALL WEBINARS >