The Truth About Google Plus – Webinar
Are you still ignoring Google +?
If you’re still thinking that Google + is some new social network you can ignore you’re wrong!
Because Google + is the NEW GOOGLE!
Google is merging all its online services such as Google Maps, Google Places, YouTube, Google Reader, Gmail their calendar and more to create the most powerful and user-rich experience imaginable.
So basically if you’re involved in online marketing you have 2 choices:
- Continue ignoring Google + as your website slides deeper and deeper into a dark abyss, or
- Embrace the power of Google + now (before you’re competitors have a clue) and claim your top ranking position now
During this free 2-hour webinar replay Google expert Chris Lang shares with you the Truth About Google Plus.
- Hidden applications inside of Google + such as Google Events and why you need to be using them NOW on your website
- How to get your YouTube videos to rank in the top 10
- Drastic changes Google has made to their algorithm in how they rank your site
- Along with other powerful SEO Tips from one of Google’s top gurus!
Google + Roadmap
Do you want to learn more more of Chris’s secrets on how to improve your rankings using Google + and YouTube and to avoid the common mistakes that many Internet Marketers make?
Chris and SEO Training SW have partnered up to develop this basic to advanced online training course which includes over 12 hours of video that includes:
- Hidden marketing applications inside Google Plus and why you have to be using Google Plus on your blogs.
- How to get your YouTube videos to rank top 10 under Google searches with big traffic under terms that your websites would never have a chance at.
- Drastic changes in how Google ranks your sites. Hint: It is NOT just about incoming links as in past years. We are calling this new algo the Google Social Algorithm and you can be the only one using these new Google indicators of website quality. Or will it be your competition again like last time?
Chris’s complete Google + course is now available to members of our SEO community for a one time charge of only $97!
Related Posts via Taxonomies
Webinar Replay How to Increase Conversions and Traffic to Your Website
October 16th, 2014
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/seotrainingsw.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/seoroadmap/sidebar.php on line 55
VIEW ALL WEBINARS >