Local Search SEO Workshop Gold Nuggets
In attendance we had:
- 2 students that owned and managed their own small business
- 2 students who providing local search consulting services
- 2 students planning on starting their own SEO consulting and affiliate marketing business
Chase, President and CEO of a telecommunications company, had the #1 listing in Google Places and was getting tons of new clients prior to Google’s recent algorithm change. But because of Google’s update their rankings tumbled along with new leads and he was committed to win back their coveted first place position.
Mike, a manager for a well-known computer company in the Phoenix area, related that his goal was to get the skills and confidence to start his own Internet Marketing and SEO consulting service this year so he could spend more time with his wife and children working at home.
We closed our Search Engine Training Workshop by going around the room asking each to discuss some of the Gold Nugget’s they were taking away from our class.
Here are just a few:
- The foundation of all Internet Marketing is good Keyword Research. Get this wrong and everything else will crumble.
- Keep it simple. Select only five keywords from your list and focus on only them. Once you have achieved the rankings you desire you can then replace it with another keyword from your list.
- How the different free keyword tools from Google tie into each other and how to use them together. By discovering the steps on how to use the Google Keyword tool, the Wonder Wheel, Google Suggest and our new Localizer keyword research tool that his job just got allot easier.
We recorded the entire class in our studio and the footage from the workshop is now in final editing. Once it is completed we will make the entire 7-hour workshop available.
But if you cannot wait, I just uploaded our the last topic of our workshop on how to find SEO clients for your SEO services and how much you can expect to charge.
Testimonials and Photos From our Local Search Search Engine Workshops
Related Posts via Taxonomies
Webinar Replay How to Increase Conversions and Traffic to Your Website
October 16th, 2014
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/seotrainingsw.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/seoroadmap/sidebar.php on line 55
VIEW ALL WEBINARS >