Local Search Marketing Webinar
Today we hosted a Local Search webinar discussing the recent trends and opportunities for small business owners and agencies/individuals who are interested in Local Search.
During this 77-minute Local Search Webinar we discussed topics such as:
- Emerging trends in mobile, GPS and Google Places
- The growing importance of online search and how why it is important for local businesses to have a optimized Internet presence
- Keyword tools for Local Search
- The Google Places Algorithm and the 5 most important factors for optimization
- The five most important factors for optimization for a local website
- How to claim and optimize your Google Places listing
At the closing of our presentation we then answered the following questions from our participants:
- Why is GeoTagging is so important for Realtors and other competitive markets
- How to GeoTagging in your images and videos.
- Where you place your GeoTagged images and videos.
- Why you should consider changing your email address on your Google Places account.
- How you should tag your videos and images before uploading them to your Google Places Account.
- If 2.0 properties are still important since the Google Farmer Update for Local Search
If you do not see the video bellow please make sure that you are signed in using the form to the right of this article with your username and password (username is not your email address) if you are not a member you can enroll Here.
Those interested in taking the next step consider enrolling in our next 1-Day Workshop on Local Search.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
Webinar Replay How to Increase Conversions and Traffic to Your Website
October 16th, 2014
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/seotrainingsw.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/seoroadmap/sidebar.php on line 55
VIEW ALL WEBINARS >