Using Advanced Google Search Authority Codes
A few weeks ago we published a post titled Google SEO Tips and Tricks and a few days ago an associate of ours Ryan Deiss took this information to the next level and released a new E-Book on using secret codes that you can use to find high quality authority backlinks called “The Authority Codes”.
In Ryan’s E-Book he provides several of Google’s advanced queries will provide websites that are great places for you to get backlinks to your website in 30 minutes or less.
Here are just a few examples of some of these queries and please remember, please don’t spam the sites.
Codes to find WordPress blogs to comment:
- “powered by wordpress” – “your keyword”
- “powered by wordpress” intitle:your keyword “powered by wordpress” inurl:your keyword
Codes to find Typepad blogs to comment:
- “If you have a TypeKey or TypePad account” your keyword
Codes to find Blogspot blogs to comment:
- · site:blogspot.com your keyword
Codes to find Forums in your niche to comment:
- “Powered by SMF” your keyword
- Phbb your keyword
- “powered by IPB” your keyword
- MyBB your keyword
- “powered by PunBB” your keyword
- “Powered by Phbbb” your keyword
- “Powered by vBulletin” your keyword
Codes to find Expression Engine blogs
- Site: .com “powered by expressionengine” “add your keyword” (for .com websites
- Site: .edu “powered by expressionengine” “add your keyword” (for .edu websites)
Ryan’s reports and software have taught us all these FACTS:
1. Free Traffic RULES and is easier to get than ever. Because of Googles new “Caffeine” update, the little guy really has a shot again.
2. Paid traffic is harder than free and it’s dwindling. Even Google admits that, at least 15% a year and dropping fast.
3. There is a proven system for getting all the free traffic you want and once you know that formula you will be firmly in control.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
Webinar Replay How to Increase Conversions and Traffic to Your Website
October 16th, 2014
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/seotrainingsw.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/seoroadmap/sidebar.php on line 55
VIEW ALL WEBINARS >