Today Mashable announced in a blog post that Facebook is beta testing a new Q&A feature that they plan on rolling out to compete with Yahoo Answers.
- Ideas for new content for my blogs and articles. I can see what people are interested in discussing and then write specific articles about their concerns.
- Answering questions in my niche of expertise to build exposure for me and my brand
- Building back link links to my websites
So when I heard that Facebook was rolling out this new feature I immediately signed up.
To begin you first must ask and answer three questions of your own first.
My first three questions were:
- How did you get over your fear of flying?
- Can radar detectors detect police cars? (one of the most frequently asked questions when I ran Radarbusters)
- And of course, What is SEO?
If you’re one of the lucky ones that will be accepted as one of Facebook beta testers, you will then be invited to tour the Facebook Palo Alto Headquarters to meet the team that built Q&A for the Facebook network!
Now to wait to hear back from Facebook <grin>
Related Posts via Taxonomies
Webinar Replay How to Increase Conversions and Traffic to Your Website
October 16th, 2014
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/seotrainingsw.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/seoroadmap/sidebar.php on line 55
VIEW ALL WEBINARS >